Our commitment to you:
- To always be polite and courteous to you and your family
- To dedicate ourselves to your project from start to finish
- To keep you informed of any issues, concerns or schedule changes
- To respect your property at all times
- To practice safe & efficient installation procedures
- To commit ourselves to the highest quality workmanship
- To devote ourselves to minimizing any inconvenience to your daily routine.
- To be responsive to your concerns before, during and after your project is completed.
- To be accessible when you need to reach us.
- To provide you with a warranty you can trust and rely on.
- To provide you with great products, no hassles and superior results.
What makes us better
We understand that your home is a reflection of your sense of style and taste, a reflection of who you are. We take the time to understand you and build the space for you.
We work with a talented group of architects, designers, and trade professionals to ensure that your project is incredible.
We treat each project the same whether it is a small project or major addition. We always work with you to give shape and form to your ideas, while staying focused on the details the traffic flow in the kitchen, the fireplace mantel in the family room, even the angle of the afternoon sun in your bedroom. We think about all of these things so we can build a space just for you.
You can expect to relax knowing that an on-site project manager/lead carpenter will oversee and coordinate all aspects of your job even down to ensuring that the work area is clean.
We’ve found that open and clear communication is the key to a successful project so you can expect frequent progress reports complete with photos, schedule updates, and suggestions or help with selections. If anything comes up during your project our office staff will be available to help Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
You can rest easy knowing that MFM Design & Construction’s contracts have a firm price and we warrant our craftsmanship. We’ve also been in business since 2002, are licensed by the state of New Jersey, carry full liability and Workers Compensation insurance, and have an excellent reputation among neighbors and the building community. Relax we’ll handle it.